Studio Policies & Terms
1. The session fee covers the time and talent of the photographer and your product ordering session. It does not include any finished portraits. A 50% deposit is due at time of booking and the balance of the session fee is due at the time of your photo session. Session deposits are non-refundable, however with 24 hours notice it can be rescheduled in case of an emergency.
2. If you or one of your family members is sick on the day of the session please call to reschedule. If you try to keep the appointment and we notice any illness, we will most likely request that you reschedule. Sick people do not like to be photographed and we know that you will not love your portraits nearly as much as if everyone were in good health.
3. You agree to hold harmless, Ariane Uhll, her representatives, employees and DelaFoto LLC, from any dispute in the event you become injured during your photo session or while on the studio premises. DelaFoto LLC and its representatives will not be held liable for any injury incurred by you or your family, or for any damage to your property during while on the studio premises.
4. You will view your images at a personally attended presentation during your Order Session. These meetings are typically 30 minutes to an hour. You will be asked to place an order at this time, so it's recommended that all decision makers are present.
5. While Ariane does capture many images during your session, not all images will be made available for previewing. Select images will receive basic edits for presentation. Any additional edits and retouching will be done on purchased images only.
6. Due to the custom nature of the work, payment for your order must be placed in full. Once a purchase is made, product selections are final and the order is Non-refundable. Payments may be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Check or Cash.
7. After an order is placed, an online gallery of watermarked purchased images will be available for viewing for 14 days.
8. Please allow 2-4 weeks for your order to be completed. Some orders may take longer. Your portraits are an investment and an heirloom that should not be rushed. In order to insure top quality, your prints are inspected and prepared for pick up at DelaFoto's studio (by appointment). Orders over $1,000 include in-person home delivery.
9. The Copyright Protection Act protects photographers by giving us the exclusive right to reproduce our images. Violations include, but are not limited to, making illegal copies, scanning, printing from home or downloading from our website. It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs in any manner without our permission and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Please understand, Ariane wishes to maintain control over the print quality, finishes and presentation of the images and any reproduction outside of the studio may lower the quality of the image and tarnish DelaFoto's reputation for providing superior portraits.